An Introduction to our Terms of Service
Welcome to IndianStox.com! Here is a summary of our Terms of Service:
- Our mission is to share and grow the knowledge on Indian Stock Market . We offer a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute their knowledge and experience. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the stock market.
- You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the IndianStox.com platform certain rights and license to use it.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party or any applicable laws.
- You can repost a small portion of any answer or post posted on IndianStox.com elsewhere, provided that you attribute such content back to the our platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation, and do not use automated tools.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the our platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or our policies, you can initiate a report at the contact us page.
We are pleased that you want to join the IndianStox platform. Happy Sharing!