Top 5 Multibagger Penny Stocks of 2023: Stock markets provide you an opportunity to make huge capital appreciation by making a little investment in penny stocks. Although it involves a high risk.
Do you want to make huge money by investing in single-digit low-price penny shares?
Yes of course, is it not? So, don’t skip your read as we approach you with practical examples of penny stocks and suggestions to opt for the right ones.
You can get to know about SEL Manufacturing (Textile Company), a small capital company, which had their penny stocks @ INR 0.35 began to rally and reached INR 91.8 in just 3 months, thus rising by 26000 percent.
Imagine if you had invested about INR 10,000 in SEL manufacturing then you will have made INR 26 lakhs in just three months.
We are sure that such information will make you join the list of investors/traders to make huge profits by making small investments in penny stocks.
- In the first part, you will be exposed to snapshots and features of penny stocks. In addition, practical illustrations of penny stock companies just inspire you in purchasing penny shares.
- In the second part, you will be shown a list of the penny stocks to build a penny stock portfolio.
- By the end of the article, you will have the desire to go for the investment on the low price (single digit) penny stocks. Read important observations, never mind the high-risk factor, just follow the guidance.
Top 5 Multibagger Penny Stocks of 2023
- Penny Stock with Share Price Less than INR 1:
- Detailed information on the high-yield performers of penny stock companies such as SEL Manufacturing, and Alps Motor Finance.
- Multibagger Penny Stocks move on for a stock split:
- Multibagger Penny Stock whose price is below INR 20 goes for a stock split after the script gains I54 % YTD: Square Four Projects India Ltd., a microcap firm.
- Good Signal to Buy Companies Penny Shares having Debt to equity ratio of zero:
- Companies Must be sought for in penny stocks too. So, here are the practical examples that can be more comforting for an investment. They are, namely, Coral India Finance & Housing Ltd, Oswal Agro Mills Ltd, and Jullundur Motor Agency Delhi Ltd.
Detailing Snap Shots:
Penny Stock with Share Price Less than INR 1:
1. SEL Manufacturing
You may be surprised to notice the startling figures illustrated above, of SEL Manufacturing, a penny stock company that was once hit by severe bankruptcy.
The company reported a net loss during the first half of the current fiscal year.
SEL Manufacturing, a Ludhiana-based company, operates in manufacturing textiles under various segments like cotton yarn, combed yarn, knitted fabrics, knitted garments, and terry towels.
In a nutshell, SEL Manufacturing gave highly unexceptional performance: In a 3-month period, the stock rose from INR 0.35 to INR 91.8 which means for an investment of INR 10,000 it received a return of INR 26 Lakhs.
2. Alps Motor Finance:
If you visualize companies like Alps Motor Finance then you will be astonished to notice that you can make 70 percent and it happened in 2022.
It was observed that the Sensex rose by 3.30 percent during this period. Beware, some penny stocks maintain sub-standard fundamentals hence only the right stock can lead to life time’s great returns.
Multibagger Penny Stocks under Rs. 20/-
1. Square Four Projects India Ltd.
- Headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, Square Four Projects India Ltd., is a microcap firm that holds a market capital of INR 19.95 crore.
- Operating in the real estate sector has declared a stock split to make the company shares more accessible and increase the affordability for their shareholders.
- On 20 July 2023, the company fixed the record date to subdivide the equity share from INR 10/- to INR 5/- in the stock exchange.
- The stock made remarkable moves in the Bombay Stock Exchange, its all-time high was INR 22.09 (17/04/2023) and its 52-week low was INR 8.01 (26/12/2022).
- Through the last financial year, 2022-23, the stock price gained about 11.15 percent from INR 18.30 to INR 20.34 as of 11th July 2023.
- According to the YTD basis, the stock price rose from INR 8.03 yielding a return of 153.30 percent in 2023.
- In the span of six months, the multi-bagger return rose to 145.06 percent from INR 8.30.
- More interestingly, the stock has gone up by 33.29% in the previous month, and through the last five trading sessions, the stock value rose by 10.18 percent.
Debt-Free Multibagger Penny Stocks 2023
1. Coral India Finance and Housing Ltd
Coral India Finance & Housing Ltd ( Real estate Industry) is listed under the penny stock category and its performance makes it a multi-bagger.
The company belongs to the small-cap, and the market capitalization is INR 143 crore.
The company holds a record of having a debt-to-equity ratio equal to zero for five years which indicates the company is completely debt free.
When compared with the previous trading sessions, on July 21, the share price is up by 0.14 percent and is at INR 35.65 per share.
In the financial year, FY23, the company had impressive growth in ROE (12.4 %), and ROCE (14.0 %) respectively. In FY 22-23, the revenue growth was 7 percent when compared with FY 21-22. The company’s year-on-year growth was INR 29 crore.
The net profit made significant progress from INR 17 crore in FY 21-22 to INR 18 crore in FY 22-23.
With such impressive performances, you should miss out on participating in trading, Coral India Finance & Housing Ltd, multi-bagger penny stocks.
2. Oswal Agro Mills Ltd
Oswal Agro Mills Ltd. is a small-cap company with a market capitalization of INR 376 Cr. that got listed under the penny stocks. The company is immersed in conducting trades and developing real estate, does item trading, and invests its excess cash by issuing loans in the form of inter-corporate deposits. The company shares trade at INR 28.80 per share.
In contrast to the previous trading session, the company share went down by 0.52 percent to INR 28.80.
The Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Capital Employment (ROCE) touched 2.86 percent and 1.93 percent respectively.
The company made a good sale, it spiraled by 145 percent to 27 crore in FY 22-23 and the net profit rose by 350 percent to 9 crore.
With such a progressive growth in the performance of the stocks, you can think over of buying these penny stocks.
3. Jullundur Motor Agency Delhi Ltd
Jullundur Motor Agency Delhi Ltd is one of the leading vehicle spare parts distribution firms, the company has attained expertise in trading and entertains the distribution channel of vehicle parts, accessories, and gasoline supplies.
On July 21, 2023, the price per share was INR 71.80 and in fact, went down by 1.31 percent from the previous session.
The significant elements that infuse you to opt for Jullundur Motor Agency shares are the following upswing figures.
First, the company is a completely debt-free multi-bagger penny stock that represents a loan-free firm. Something you can think of to purchase it.
Second, in FY23, the company’s ROE/ROCE is 13.21/17.65 and the revenue rose by 15 percent to 503 crores in reference to the previous year FY22. Meanwhile, the net profit weighed by 12 percent to INR 27 crore.
Features of Penny Stocks:
- Penny stocks begin with a single-digit low price, less than INR 10 and with this feature made available, you can buy more penny shares with a small capital investment.
- Penny stocks yield huge capital appreciation on selecting the companies that hold good market fundamentals over the long term.
Penny stocks are high-risk investments and you are advised to approach it with caution. Hence, experts suggest you do detailed research before making an investment in penny stocks.
Best Penny Stocks to Buy in 2023
Providing suggestions for purchase of the upcoming well-to-do penny stocks in the year ahead, 2023-24 for you.
Best Companies Where Youcan buy Stocks in July 2023:
|Name of Company||Current Market Price CMP||52-Week High||Annual Range|
|Vodafone Idea||INR 7.25||INR 10.10||INR 5.70 – INR 10.10|
|Orient Green Power Company||INR 10.75||INR 13.25||INR 7.70 – INR 13.25|
|Reliance Power||INR 15.15||INR 25||INR 9.05 – INR 25|
|Suzlon Energy Ltd||INR 17.60||INR 18.55||INR 5.42 to INR 18.55|
|Indian Railway Finance Corp||INR 32.50||INR 32.50||INR 19.55 – INR 37.40|
|PC Jeweller||INR 35.80||INR 105.50||INR 21.30 – INR 105.50|
Best Penny Stocks under Rs. 1/-
List of the Penny Stocks Below INR 1 @NSE as on March 30, 2023
As per the expert’s research, here is the list of top penny stocks under 1 rupee.
|Name of Company||Current Market Price (CMP)||Market Capital in Crores||Year Range|
|Excel Realty N Infra Ltd||0.40||49.4||INR 0.20 – INR 1.00|
|Gayatri Highways Ltd||0.75||15.9||INR 0.50 – INR 1.25|
|Rollatainers||0.95||23.7||INR 0.85 – INR 2.60|
List of the Penny stocks below INR 1 @BSE as on March 30, 2023
|Name of Company||Current Market Price CMP||Market Capital in Crore||Price Range|
|NCL Research and Financial Services Ltd||0.39||41.7||INR 0.35 – INR 1.49|
|Yamini Investments Company Ltd||0.58||30.5||INR 0.54 – INR 2.02|
|ARC Finance||0.63||31.8||INR 0.60 – INR 3.32|
|Sun Retail||0.67||10.7||INR 0.41 – INR 1.27|
|ACI Infocom Ltd||0.71||7.8||INR 0.66 – INR 2.62|
|Visagar Financial Services Ltd||0.74||43.2||INR 0.61 – INR 1.49|
|Ramchandra Leasing and Finance Ltd||0.86||4||INR 0.81 – INR 4.06 BSE|
The benefit of Buying Penny Stocks under INR 1
You shall benefit from penny stocks below INR 1 as these stocks get multiplied quite easily.
If you happen to purchase 100 stocks for 0.5 Rupee per share and the sector projects a positive slide by 900 percent then the investment value reaches INR 4500 from INR 50. And, equally a negative slide ie a fall in the share price can cause a huge loss.
Hence, you need to get prepared for a calculated risk.
- The stock markets rallied very high during covid-19 and strangely several smallcap, midcap, and large-cap peers had spiraled. However, experts say that you must be calculative and be ready to take risks.
- The stock markets are highly volatile, before considering a penny stock you must analyze the chosen company’s revenue model. In addition, you check for the sustainability of the business operations.