Yatharth Hospital IPO: Investors can understand the significance of the Yatharth hospitals as the organization opens an ‘IPO issue’ to cater the market capitalisation.
The article deals with every minute detail about the company, its objectives to raise public funding, healthcare operations, and consolidated financial status for 5 years.
In addition, IPO valuation parameters, IPO dates, online application procedure, online status check, and market lot for Retail Investors/S-HNI minimum/B-HNI minimum.
Yatharth Hospital IPO, Price Bandwidth, Dates
|Yatharth Hospital IPO Date||26th to 28th July 2023|
|Price Range||285 – 300 per share|
|Lot Size||50 Shares|
|Minimum Investment||Rs. 14250/- (50×285)|
|Maximum Investment||13 Lots (650×285)|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per Share|
|Date of Listing||To be updated|
|Total Issue Size||Rs. 610 Crore|
|Fresh Issue||Rs. 490 Crore|
|Offer for Sale||65.51 Lakh Equity Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Total Fundraising||676 – 686 Crore|
|Promoters||Vimla Tyagi, Neena Tyagi & Prem Narayan Tyagi|
Yatharth Hospital IPO Important Dates
|IPO Date of Opening||26th July 2023|
|Last Date||28th July 2023|
|Basis of Allotment||2nd August 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||3rd August 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||4th August 2023|
|Date of Listing||7th August 2023|
Yatharth Hospital and Trauma Care Services Limited is a multi-care hospital that was established in 2008 and has now ranked among the top 10 largest private hospitals in New Delhi.
To further contribute their services in the field of healthcare the company has planned for market capitalisation through Issue of Public Offer, IPO and OFS.
- Yatharth Hospital’s IPO is labelled under main-board IPO and shall issue fresh equity shares, each share comprising a face value of ₹10 aggregating to ₹490 crores. In addition, the company plans to offer for sale up to 65,51,690, and the allotment of retail quota (35%), QIB (50%), and HNI (15%).
- The IPO issue will be operating in the bandwidth of ₹285 to ₹300 per share and the IPO applicant can place in a lot of 50 shares. The company has appointed Link Intime India Private Ltd as the registrar and the shares are to be listed in Bombay Stock Exchange, BSE, and National Stock Exchange, NSE.
- As the day of the Yatharth Hospital IPO opening has drawn close, in a day, you can procure by applying online through any of the leading discount brokerage companies from July 26, 2023. Beware, the last day to apply is July 28, 2023, in the next two days the IPO shall close down. So, Hurry up! go through the company’s healthcare operations, objectives of the company, financial condition, and other significant parameters that complement the purchase of IPO shares.
Minimum & Maximum IPO Market Lot Size for an Applicant (Retail Investors/S-HNI minimum/B-HNI minimum)
- The minimum bid you are eligible for is ₹15,000 up to 50 shares per lot, and the maximum bid is 650 shares which are 13 lots aggregating to ₹195,000.
- The S-HNI minimum holds a lot size of 14 which leads to 700 aggregating ₹210,000 and the S-BNI minimum holds a lot size of 68 up to 3350 shares aggregating ₹10,05,000.
Yatharth Healthcare Operations:
Operating three super speciality hospitals in Delhi NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, & Noida Extension, Uttar Pradesh, Yatharth Hospital and Trauma contributes an extensive service in Orchha Madhya Pradesh as well. Managing 450 beds in Noida Extension Hospital, and 305 bedded multi speciality serves several specialities and super specialities across various Centers of Excellence in their hospitals.
The patients at this hospital are attended by 350 doctors around the clock. They can be listed as Centre of Paediatrics, Centre of Gastroenterology, Centre of Neurosciences, Centre of General Surgery, Centre of Orthopaedics and Spine & Rheumatology, Centre of Nephrology & Urology, Centre of Pulmonology, Centre of Medicine, & Centre of Cardiology.
Yatharth Hospital Financials (Past 5 Years)
(Consolidated Company Financial Status for 5 years)
|S.No||Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
Objects of the Yatharth Hospital IPO
After obtaining the desired market capitalisation, the company shall invest to fulfil the objectives such as:
- Settle the borrowing done by the company in full/part through the repayment process.
- The existing company runs subsidies such as AKS Medical and Research Centre Private Limited, Ramraja Multispeciality Hospital & Trauma Centre Private Limited. Make repayment/prepayment in full or part against the borrowings done by the mentioned subsidies if any.
- Utilise the capital to fund to meet the expenses/expenditure of the subsidiaries AKS, and Ramraja.
- Utilise capital to fund the expenditure/expenses for the hospitals namely Noida Hospital, and Greater Noida Hospital.
- Make investments in acquisitions, and strategic initiatives in inorganic growth and further make funding to meet the needs of the general corporate purposes.
Yatharth Hospital IPO Apply or Not?
Before you plan to invest in an IPO you are advised to check for the predefined parameters that determine the valuability of the company’s IPO.
They are earning per share (EPS) (₹10.09 per equity share): Price/Earning ( P/E) ratio ( N/A): Return on Networth (RoNW) (₹27.93 per equity share).
|EPS (Earning per Share)||Rs. 10.09 per Share|
|Return on Networth (RoNW)||Rs. 27.93 per Share|
Yatharth Hospital IPO Application Process
You can apply for the Yatharth Hospital IPO through the following ways:
Yatharth IPO Allotment Status Check
After applying for the IPO you can check the allotment status on the Linkintime & other websites. The specific links will be updated here soon.
Yatharth Hospital IPO Registrar:
For queries on the Yatharth Hospital IPO issue, you can also approach the IPO registrar at the below-stated address.
Yatharth Hospital IPO Registrar
LINK INTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400 083, Maharashtra
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
Yatharth Hospital ( Official Correspondence)
For queries, you can approach the cited address in person or contact them through a channel convenient to you such as phone/email/website.
YATHARTH HOSPITAL & TRAUMA CARE SERVICES LIMITED
Address: HO-01, Sector-1, Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh 201 306, India
Phone: +91 120 681 1236