Stock Market News Today (23rd December 2021)
Adani Total Gas:
Company top bidders for City Gas Licenses. Adani has bid for 52 Gas Areas
L&T Finance said to sell it mutual fund business. The deal likely to happen today or tomorrow.
A shortage of natural gas, nuclear outages, declining wind power output and cold weather boosted power prices in Europe this week
Company says FPT information system consortium to assist in retail transformation of Vietcombank
10th December 2021
SEBI discussion paper to tighten approvals/disclosures with respect to Algo trading done by retail investors using third party API.
Background – Many Algo strategies in the market which you can buy for a few thousand rupees p.m. Brokers offer plug & play to deploy these algos.
Stock Market News Today (7th December 2021)
SBI Life Bow At Day’s High Stock Has Recovered >2% From Day’s Low Point Reason Is Strong November Premium Collection For The Company
ADF FOODS wins order from Patanjali to distribute their products in EU & UK.
6th December 2021, 10 AM:
ROFORGE: Ramkrishna Forgings wins biggest domestic order worth 720 Million Rupees
International: China’s Evergrande share price was at 11-year low after the company passes a statement “No Guarantee on Repayments” – Reuters
Markets are opened flat due to the mixed opinions on Omicron Virus. The no. of new cases in the country is increasing day by day. A total of 21 cases were reported in the country till date. No death was reported.
Eris Lifesciences has formed a joint venture with MJ Biopharm to enter the insulin segment. The 70:30 JV (with Eris holding a 70% stake) will primarily engage in the marketing and distribution of human and analogue insulins (Glargine, Aspart, Lispro) and GLP-1 agonists (Liraglutide) among other bio-pharma products in the country.
Stock Market News Today: 3rd December 2021, 8:30 AM:
Stocks in Action:
- Metropolis might be under pressure today as they had mandate for RTPCR tests in Mumbai airport
- Amrutanjan launches new campaign for their body range products with Olympic medalists Mirabai Chanu and Bajrang Punia
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance launches new income product: ICICI Pru Guaranteed Income for Tomorrow (Long-term)
- Capital India Finance Ltd announces stake sale in wholly-owned subsidiary companies
- Punjab Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd Board approves Sub-division of equity share
- Rushil Decor Ltd starts commercial operation at Chikmagalur MDF plant
- Tantia Constructions Ltd receives LoA for Rs. 6.79 crore
- Deccan Gold Mines Ltd board approves rights issue to raise Rs. 15 crore
- Motherson marks its entry on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Unichem Laboratories Says Has Received Anda Approval For Its Aripiprazole Tablets USP From USFDA To Market A Generic Version Of Abilify Tablets, Of Otsuka Pharma
- Biocon Says Unit Gets Approval Of Its Anda For Mycophenolic Acid From U.S. FDA
- Sebi has provided relaxation with regard to the minimum promoter lock-in norm to Ujjivan Small Finance Bank and its promoter Ujjivan Financial Services,for the purpose of their amalgamation.
- Jubilant Ingrevia Says Approved Buy-Back Of Non-Convertible Debentures Aggregating To 100cr Rupees
- Gulshan Polyols Says Existing Distillery Of Co In Madhya Pradesh Allocated With Supply Of Entire Applied Quantity Of Ethanol To OMC
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers And Chemicals Co Says Restarted Urea Production In Plant -I, From Dec 1
- ABB India Completes Sale Of Mechanical Power Transmission Business For Nearly $6 Million
- Biocon Biocon Pharma, a subsidiary of the company, received approval of its ANDA for Mycophenolic Acid from the U.S. FDA.
- Unichem Laboratories: The company ala has received ANDA approval for its Aripiprazole Tablets USP from the U.S. FDA.
- NHPC To consider the proposal regarding monetisation of Return on Equity of one power station of the company through securitisation for suitable tenure on December 7.
- Apollo Pipes: Crisil Ratings has upgraded the long-term credit rating of bank loan facilities– of Rs 180.2 crore– of the company to A/stable and short-term rating to A1.
- India Tourism Development Corporation: Ministry of Tourism has appointed Sambit Patra as part time non-executive director and chairman of the company for three years.
- Sona BLW Precision Forgings: India Ratings & Research has upgraded the company’s long-term issuer rating to AA from AA- and the outlook is stable.
- Delta Corp: Waterways Shipyard, an associate company of Delta Corp, to acquire 50% stake in WSPL Containers for Rs 5 crore. The acquisition is expected to be completed by December 31.
- DCB Bank: The bank has revised Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate across tenors. It has also revised its Base Rate to 10.50% per annum from the earlier Base Rate of 10.64% p.a. The revised rates will be applicable with effect from December 6, 2021.
Stock Market News (3rd December 2021)
3rd December 2021, 8:00 AM: (Stock Market News Today)
Diagnostic Stocks in focus increased Covid-19 testing. Two confirmed cases were found in Karnataka, India. An increase in Covid-19 testing is expected due to the emergence of the new virus strain.
3rd December 2021, 7:10 AM:
“All inbound international travelers must test within one day of departure, regardless of vaccination status or nationality. This tighter testing timeline provides an aided degree of protection as scientists continue to study the Omicron variant” – Joe Biden, The President of US.
3rd December 2021, 7:00 AM: (Stock Market News Today)
SGX Nifty is indicating 42 points down, our markets are likely to be opened Gap Down.